1A Mayfield Street, Wentworthville
4 3 2
Architecturally Designed, North East Aspect Torrens TitleUnique contemporary style duplex home situated in a magical location offering spacious light filled versatile living spaces that are both flexible & functional, overlooking views of the tree lined street & situated opposite a recreational reserve.
Open plan living and dining areas overlook & lead out to an oversized deck and alfresco outdoor dining and easy care courtyard. Providing the perfect spot ideal for entertaining.
Stunning modern open plan kitchen comes equipped with dishwasher, stone bench tops, gas cooktop, stove and plenty of storage. Features include:
• 4 generous size bedrooms, 3 with mirrored built in wardrobes the main with walk in robe, ensuite & balcony overlooking the park
• Main bathroom offers shower and spa bath
• 2 phase ducted air conditioning throughout
• Double glazed windows for better energy efficiency
• Video intercom with Bosch security system
• Laundry with shower & toilet
• Double garage with high ceiling storage and internal access
• Plenty of space for the whole family
• Convenient and highly sought after location easy access to local schools, buses local shops & Coles supermarket
• Approx. 900 m walk to Wentworthville station, Westmead & Pendle Hill train stations within 5 minutes' drive; approx. 6 minutes to Westmead hospital & 8 minutes to Parramatta Westfield
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives, which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & financial advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Property Type Semi Detached
Land Size 363 m2
Price Sold - $885,000