810/1 Broughton Street, Parramatta
2 2 1
Luxury Riverbank LivingAccess to main entrance via corner of Broughton St. and Baludarri Dr.
Positioned on Level 8 of Building D, this immaculate 2-bedroom apartment combines relaxed and chic interiors with luxury finishes throughout. Luxurious in style, the apartment is situated within a short stroll to Parramatta CBD through the riverbank leisure walking track. The complex features a large landscaped central garden that includes children's playground, gym (block E level 2) and BBQ facilities.
- Ultra-sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe, designer ensuite & access to balcony
- Light-filled 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobe & balcony access
- Open plan living & dining area flows to entertainer's balcony
- Elegant designer bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Defined study nook area, sunny North & Easterly aspects
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning; internal laundry with dryer
- Security basement parking with separate storage cage
- Newly proposed pedestrian bridge over Parramatta River to be located at the end of Baludarri Dr (construction to commence in 2021) connecting directly to Light Rail stop
Conveniently located within walking distance to waterfront parks, River Cat ferry, bus interchange hub, newly proposed Light Rail & close to Westfield Shopping town, Western Sydney University, prestigious private, Catholic & public schools, trendy restaurants & cafes.
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & financial advice before entering into any contract of purchase.