1/125 Bowden Street, Meadowbank
3 2 1
Ultimate Urban Living in Meadowbank.Final Release // Last few apartments left! 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments Available
Step in and experience spectacular panoramic district views, modern designs and exceptional interiors. Encapsulating contemporary urban living, connectivity & desirable location, these brand new sophisticated apartments combine comfort, style & space curated through the smart modernistic design, maximising interior and exterior living & entertaining spaces.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, some with additional study
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, double sink with chrome mixer taps
- Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, oven, range hood & dishwasher
- Superbly designed bathrooms with impeccable touches boasting free standing bathtub, timber veneer vanity cabinets
- Spacious tiled living areas, roller blinds to all windows, ducted AC throughout
- 2 levels of basement parking, ground floor commercial & roof top courtyard
- Prestige sought after location, close to major shopping precincts including Rhodes Waterside & Top Ryde shopping centre, local supermarkets
- Short walk to Meadowbank Train Station, approx. 400m away, easy access to public transport options including ferry terminal & buses to Parramatta CBD, Chatswood, Epping & other major Sydney suburbs
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & financial advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Property Type Apartment
Price Sold - $1,020,000