47-47A Church Avenue, Westmead
5 2 2
Dual residence in Westmead school catchmentPositioned in a highly sought-after location in the heart of Westmead, this double brick family home blends a versatile floorplan with character & charm. Set on the high side of the street on a generous 556 sqm approx. parcel of land.
This dual residence presents a contemporary showcase design, as a double brick three bedroom home along with a two bedroom granny flat.
Perfectly situated moments from the highly sought-after Westmead Public School, this home and newly built granny flat offer a unique opportunity for owner-occupiers & investors alike.
• Boasting striking fixtures, quality features and a versatile floor plan
• 3 spacious bedrooms, modern bathroom with quality inclusions
• Gourmet modern kitchen boasting superb appliances & cabinetry with plenty of storage
• Sunlit interiors filled with natural light, timber flooring throughout the main house
• Ducted air conditioning to the main house
• Newly built 2-bedrooms granny flat featuring a contemporary kitchen, reserve air conditioning, dishwasher & tiled throughout
• Large, high side block, approx. 556 sqm
• Outdoor patio for entertainment & family gatherings
• Solar panels to the property
• Exceptional investment opportunity with the granny flat currently rented for $465 pw
• Within Westmead Public School catchment, nearby Catherine McAuley Westmead & Parramatta Marist High School
• Stroll to Westmead Train station & excellent transport links to major shopping facilities
• Bus to Parramatta & Blacktown located right in front of the house
• Metro & Light Rail - growth prospects for Westmead
• Short stroll to MJ Bennett Reserve
• This property is a gem for potential growth and won't last long
Water Rates: $165.04 Quarterly
Council Rates: $626 Quarterly
Due to COVID restrictions, please call for private appointment.
Property Type House
Land Size 556 m2
Price Sold - $1,600,000