1126/2 Morton Street, Parramatta
2 2 1
Sleek & Sophisticated Executive LivingAmazing sunny outlook combine's with the exceptional, open plan design of the tiled living areas, which flow seamlessly to a spacious, undercover balcony, ideal for year-round entertaining of your family and friends.
Conveniently located close to the vibrant Parramatta CBD, this luxurious and spacious apartment is a short stroll to the 'Riverbank leisure walking track', River-Cat ferry, Rail Station + light rail links, bus interchange hub, Westfield Shopping town, University of Western Sydney, quality primary and secondary schools, as well as Parramatta's trendy restaurant and cafes district.
- 2 large bedrooms, both with lined built-ins, master with ensuite, opening to the balcony
- A separate study area adds to the generous interiors and flexible layout. Roller blinds through-out.
- Chef inspired kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, large pantry and S/S appliances
- Stunning 5-star hotel style bathroom, fully tiled with bath/shower combo.
- High ceilings, two x split-system air conditioning, gas bayonet point.
- European-style internal laundry with clothes dryer. Full security building.
- Large entertainment style balcony with amazing Parramatta River and city views.
- The complex also features a large landscaped parkland-like central garden that includes entertainment room with facilities, gym, children's playground & BBQ hubs.
- Security basement car space + storage cage.
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.