14 Brodie Street, Baulkham Hills
3 2 2
Due to COVID RESTRICTIONS Please call David on 0407 213 752 to Book a Private Inspection Time'Unique lifestyle with an abundance of open plan living'
Nestled in a quiet established street with an easterly outlook, this significant 1970's built residence situated on 923sqm, lies amidst tropical shade trees, exotic palms and native plants, attracting abundant birdlife.
• Designed and built by renowned architects 'Pettit + Sevitt', this exceptional residence exhibits both the craftsmanship and design that is their trademark, producing a genuinely unique property.
• You and your visitors arrive via dual galley walk ways to the balcony and front entrance foyer.
. An expansive tri-level open plan interior awaits, revealing light-filled living spaces, vaulted ceilings, large picture windows and a fun and quirky décor of exposed beams, brick work and natural timbers.
• 3 x king size bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite.
• Spacious main bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub. Attic storage, laundry off kitchen.
• Large kitchen with family meals area, enormous lounge and dining room opens to the balcony.
• The lower-level living space, has a kitchenette opening to a massive rumpus room.
• Dual entry driveway plus separate double garage.
• Baulkham Hills North Primary School catchment, Quality shopping, multiply recreational reserves, bus transport, the M2 and Windsor Road options are all with-in easy reach.
• This property will appeal to fans of lifestyle architecture, bird lovers, plant lovers and those looking for a unique home nestled in a tranquil setting.
. This is the "One of a Kind" please do not miss inspecting this one.
. Call David on 0407 213 752 to book your VIP Inspection.