48/30-44 Railway Terrace, Granville
2 2 1
Due to COVID RESTRICTIONS , Please call David 0407 213 752 to book a Private Inspection Time.When Location and Value Combine
Conveniently located this spacious apartment promises immense appeal for the savvy buyer with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Set in a prime location within walking distance to local Granville shops and all Merrylands has to offer. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, features include
- The combined living/dining area flows to a generous covered entertainment style balcony
- Two double sized bedroom both with lined built-ins. Master with ensuite.
- Chef inspired kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, gas cooking and S/S appliances
- Modern bathroom, fully tiled with bath/shower combo.
- Quality brand new floating timber floors, High ceilings, split-system air conditioning,
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer, gas bayonet points for heating
- Large covered entertainment style balcony with a garden outlook.
- Walk to Rail transport, Buses, Local and Merrylands shopping district. Restaurants and Café district
- Single car space in a secure basement, with lift access and additional storeroom
- Private location on the 2nd Floor. Do not miss this one!
Water Rates: $189.40 Quarterly
Council Rates: $272.00 Quarterly
Strata Levies : $1035.65 Quarterly
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
Property Type Apartment
Land Size 104 m2