29 Kookaburra Street, Greystanes
5 2 2
Forthcoming Auction, if not sold prior - Due to covid-19 Lockdown Private Appointments only. Call Sue 0451 661 631Magnificent Park Views
Perfectly located with a priceless outlook across to Kookaburra Street Park and White Gum Reserve directly behind, this sun filled north facing, expansive 5 bedroom residence offers a flexible floorplan to suit a number of living and working needs on a large and flat 556.4 sqm block.
Boasting a generous floorplan comprising an ample family room, formal and informal dining rooms, plus an additional formal lounge upstairs with tranquil park views.
This solid brick veneer family home is in need of some updating, a great opportunity to renovate to your taste and style.
Walk to quality local schools, included St Paul's Catholic College and Our Lady Queen of Peace, bus transport, with easy access to local shopping, the M4 Motorway, and Great Western Highway, for rapid access to the Parramatta CBD, this is a highly sought after location that you and your family will be proud to own.
- Spacious gas kitchen, eat-in-kitchen with dishwasher
- 5 spacious bedrooms, three with built-in robes, and the main with a walk-in-robe, - 2 bathroom and 2 seperate toilets
- Extra large garden shed in the backyard for all your tools, 2 car carport
- Magnificent Street Park aspect
- Large outdoor covered family area
- Air-conditioning to both living areas
- Solar panels
- Council: $425pq | Water: $144.11pq | Land: 556.4sqm
- Investors Note: Potential renal return $600 - $650 per week
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries. Intending purchasers should seek legal & accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.